10 Under $10: Plymouth, MI things to do this June
“School’s out for summer…” Now that school is out for most kids families are setting up their summer schedules. Parents are busy looking at what they’re going to do to keep their kids off of youtube and Mindcraft for 14 hours. Yes, many of us face saying “that’s enough screen time” too much! Well, here we are in mid-June and I’ve found some of the best things to do for under $10. Here are some fun Plymouth Mi things to do! (Nearby areas are included.)
10 Inexpensive Things to Do in Plymouth, MI with Kids
- Check out some absolutely Free movies at Emagine Canton on Wednesday and Saturday at 10 am. Yep, Free!
- Schedule information available online.
- Have your kids burn some energy at Euro Stars Gymnastics open gym! It is just $7 (or $5 for memebers) on 6/22 and 6/29 (10 am – 11 am)
- Did you know that the Plymouth Township Park has a splash pad that is free! Don’t arrive too early because it doesn’t turn on until 10 am
- Check out Free open swim on Father’s Day at Canton Goldfish! Pre-Registration is required. Learn more here
- Art Formed has open studio for $7/hour. See times and information here.
We have tons of ideas! Check out these additional fun and close to free things to do!
- Take the family for some fun while you do some retro roller skating at Skatin’ Station2! This costs around $7 ($3-5 for rental) per person and can be a ton of fun! Check the schedule here.
- Artic Edge has open skating many times per week (Friday-Sunday). Kids are $4 and adults just $6. Skate rental is $3. Learn more about it here.
- 3 & Up Game Lounge has their grand re-opening in the new space! Check it out – they’re just off Starkweather now and have more space! They also have a Father’s Day Freebie day!
- Get active with the Summer Run DTP (downtown Plymouth) group. Free fitness with camaraderie!
- Corrugated Creations, and more – tons of events for free (or close to free) at the Plymouth Library!
Not under $10, but adults are $10, kids are $8 and kids under 3 are free, is the USA Hockey Drive In Movies! They’re EVERY night and current movies are showing! Find out more here: http://www.usahockeyarena.com/drivein
This doesn’t include the music in the park, DIA Art and so many other items you can just see by checking out Downtown Plymouth, or even downtown Northville. Throw around a frisbee, enjoy the sun, keep your skin covered of course, but get out and enjoy yourself!
Note: Check the links to verify if you need to pre-register, to check if it is sold out, or to find out any fine print I may have missed! Either way, enjoy this summer and may this be a fun start to your summer vacation! May summer 2017 be an awesome one with these Plymouth MI things to do~